CITB One Day Health & Safety Awareness, Site Safety Plus
This course is aimed at people who are entering or are already working in the construction and civil engineering industry. The course provides candidates with an understanding and awareness on the health, safety and wellbeing of their employees and the general public. The course covers their responsibilities and duties and what they should do if somebodies health and safety is compromised.
During this course candidates will learn:
- Why they carry out their identified duties
- What exactly is expected of them in their role
- How they should contribute to the health and safety in the workplace
On completing the course candidates will understand:
- The need to prevent accidents
- Health & Safety law
- How their roll fits in to the safe management of the working environment
- The need for risk assessments
- Their obligation to report unsafe working practices
Who are CITB Site Safety Plus Courses for?
For anyone working in the construction and civil engineering industry.
How long does the CITB Health & Safety Awareness Course last?
The course lasts for one day
How is the CITB Health & Safety Awareness Course Assessed and Certified?
The expectation is for the candidates to be active within the group on the course and to answer multiple choice questions at the end of the course.
Candidates that successfully complete the course will receive a Construction Skills Site Safety Plus Health & Safety Awareness certificate.
View Our Latest Courses & Book Online
To view our latest CITB One Day Site Safety Plus courses and to book online please click the button below. If you would like further information about our courses please call us today.View Latest Courses & Book Online