SSSTS Course Birmingham – CITB SSSTS Training Courses
We provide a CITB SSSTS Course which will equip first line managers/supervisor’s, or those seeking to become a manager/supervisor with an introductory level of health and safety, demonstrating how it is an essential function of effective supervision. It will provide a knowledge base and equip individuals with the skills and knowledge to enable them to contribute to a safely managed construction or civil engineering site.
The SSSTS Course Birmingham can be held at our bespoke training center or your premises.
This SSSTS Course is endorsed by the United Kingdom Contractors Group (UKCG) as the standard training for all supervisors working on their sites. The SSST Course Birmingham can be held at our bespoke training center or your premises.
During the SSSTS Training Course staff will learn:
- The Health and Safety at Work Act, relevant Regulations, Codes of Practice and Guidance Notes
- Tool box talks
- Risk assessments relating to construction site issues:-
- Working at Height
- Occupational Health
- Confined Space
- Control of subcontractors
- Health issues
- Construction accidents
All of our courses can be tailored to fit your business and individual needs. Our SSSTS Course Birmingham is held at our bespoke training centre or at your premises.
Who are the SSSTS Training Courses for?
- First line managers and Supervisors
- Individuals progressing towards a first line management or supervisory position
How is the course assessed?
- Multiple-choice assessment paper
- Successful participants will be awarded a CITB SSSTS Card / Certificate
How long does the course last?
Our Birmingham SSSTS Course lasts 2 Days.
Support and resources provided:
- Site Safety Simplified (GE706)
- Tool Box Talks (GT700)
View Our Latest Courses & Book Online
To view our latest SSSTS Courses and to book online please click the button below. If you would like further information about our courses please call us today.View Latest Courses & Book Online