SMSTS Training – CITB Site Management Safety Training Scheme Training Course
SMSTS Training is the industry recognised essential training for individuals with site management accountability. The SMSTS Course Birmingham can be held at our bespoke training center or your premises.
For Site Managers, the CITB SMSTS qualification, also known as the Site Safety Plus Scheme, is a recognised qualification outlined in the Approved Code of Practice (ACoP) for the Construction Design and Management Regulations 2007 (CDM) (Demonstration of competence, Appendix 4).
During this SMSTS Course staff will learn:
- The Health and Safety at Work Act
- CDM Regulations 2007
- Site set-up
- Risk assessments
- Method statements
- Working at height; Scaffolding
- Electricity; Excavations
- Confined Spaces
- Accepted working practices in the construction environment
All of our courses can be tailored to fit your business and individual needs. Our SMSTS Training Courses Birmingham are held at our bespoke training centre or can also be held at your premises.
Who is the SMSTS Training Course for?
- Site Managers, Project Managers, Supervisors, Foremen
- Individuals seeking to advance into a role with site management responsibility
- Any individual involved in the management or planning, organising, monitoring, controlling and administering construction safety
How is the SMSTS Course assessed?
- Multiple-choice assessment paper, taken on the final training day
- Tutor assessment and final project
- Successful participants will be awarded a CITB SMSTS certificate
How long does the SMSTS Training last?
Our Birmingham SMSTS Training Course lasts 5 Days.
Support and resources provided:
- Construction Site Safety – Health, Safety and Environmental Information Manuals (GE700 & XA 6)
- Learning Support Materials
View Our Latest Courses & Book Online
To view our latest SMSTS Training courses and to book online please click the button below. If you would like further information about our courses please call us today.View Latest Courses & Book Online