The law states that a scaffold must be inspected every 7 days, and it is the users responsibility to uphold this.
All scaffolding inspection should be carried out by a competent person whose combination of knowledge, training and experience is appropriate for the type and complexity of the scaffold he is inspecting.
Complire Contract Services offers an independent scaffold inspection service that meets these requirements. Our experienced and well trained personnel will carry out a thorough inspection every time.
It’s about confidence
The HSE are more willing than ever to prosecute the site owner for accidents. Having Complire Contract Services to carry out your Independent Scaffold Inspections gives everyone confidence.
Scaffolding Contractors – Confidence that an independent third party is checking the scaffold, providing external confirmation of your expertise, and giving your customer the confidence that you are demonstrating due diligence on the project.
Principal Contractors/Site Owners – Confidence that an independent expert has checked the installation, and that every week a new check is made, with a report detailing any remedial action required, then a proper follow-up made.
Site staff – Confidence that they are working on a safe site, with the motivation that comes from the knowledge that site safety is given proper priority.
The services we provide:
- We will at our customers request, attend the site and carry out detailed inspections and record our findings on a one off or weekly basis.
- This service can be provided to customers who have had scaffolding provided by another party and who do not have the qualified personnel to carry out the weekly inspections.
- Each inspection will be recorded and our findings given to the client for their files.
- One off inspection following a safety incident or dispute.
- We recommend the use of the Scafftag® system, as this is a visual control of the scaffolds use and safety status.
If you require any further information please contact us and we will be happy to help.