Complire is a group of companies that provide a comprehensive range of health and safety, employment law and human resource support services to UK employers and Educational Establishments.
We provide a large range of services;
- Health & Safety management of student work placements and apprenticeships in the UK.
Complire Contract Services and Complire (which is our newly formed international business) offers;
- Construction site safety inspections and audits.
- Applications for Achilles, CHAS etc
- Health & Safety consultancy, polices and procedures.
- Human Resource consultancy and employment law advice.
- Contracts of employment and employee handbooks.
- Employment tribunal advice and support.
- ISO9000, ISO14000 and OHAS18000 standard development.
- Construction Design & Management Coordinator role (CDMC).
- Manual handling, display screen equipment, fire marshal and fire extinguisher training.
- 24/7 support direct to your appointed advisor.
- Incident investigation.
We pride ourselves on providing the highest quality and personal service to our clients and we stand apart from many other fixed fee providers because you will deal with the same advisor, who has practical experience within your industry sector, throughout the life of the contract from start to finish. This ensures the advisor understands and grows with your company and offers a more personnel and bespoke service.
Unlike many others we do not provide ‘off the shelf’ systems with hidden extra costs. The documentation we develop for your business will be bespoke to you and developed though close consultation to ensure its understanding and bye in by management and employees at all levels.
A large number of Complires’ clients have been with other fixed fee providers previously but have not been happy with the level of service or in some worrying cases an incident has occurred and their management systems have not been relevant to their business and have not taken all the risks into account or been legally compliant!
Unlike many other fixed fee providers when you call you will not get a faceless person on the other end of the line that does not know your business. You get 24/7 direct support to your appointed advisor to guarantee the advice and support you need, quickly, efficiently, and without delay.
Complire-Online is a web-based interface giving you access to all your employee documents, management policies and procedures and statutory information ensuring that your business is compliant at all times.